Marbella Residential for Marbella property
Although you’ll find a wide range of Marbella properties for sale on this site, we are more than just a property listing & real estate company. Marbella Residential helps people sell property in Marbella as well as buy property in Marbella, and indeed the rest of the Costa del Sol.
On our property portal, you’ll find out all the information you need to sell a house in Marbella and sell property of all types. Trust the experts in property sales in Marbella to help you through the process and market your Marbella property to the right people. Selling property in Marbella is a competitive business so you need to know that your target market will get to see your property. Our network can give your Marbella property the visibility it needs.
Marbella Residential can also help you to buy a Marbella property. In addition to listing some of the best Marbella properties in the market right now, we can also help guide you through everything you need to know in order to buy a house in Marbella, from valuations in Marbella to the purchase process itself.
Want to buy an investment property or holiday home in Marbella?
We can also provide support services such as valuations of properties you are considering, legal checks, help with rental, property maintenance.
Aftercare Service: We can help organise property maintenance and manage of your property after your purchase. Few companies offer this service in confidence.
In addition to property sales in Marbella, Marbella Residential provides rental and letting marketing throughout the world for your Marbella apartment or holiday home.
Other services include holidays, flights for inspection trips, transfers and car hire, plus legal and property management services for your Marbella apartment or holiday home.
Contact Marbella Residential
We are a company based in Spain which specialises in sourcing prime residential properties geared to maximising profits for our clients, be it one property or indeed several, in Marbella or anywhere on the Costa del Sol.
Marbella Residential have many clients, companies, individuals or representatives of investment clubs, across Europe, who have invested on our advice, and have all gone on to make substantial gains, in a relatively short period of time.
As well as finding the right investment property, our business is based on incorporating all areas of property investments, from arranging finance, lettings, furnishing, offshore company formation, etc. You can therefore enjoy all the benefits of being a true armchair investor with Marbella Property Investments.
We have a fantastic selection of Marbella property for sale. The most prestigious area to buy in Marbella is property located on the Golden Mile, villas located in Sierra Blanca and beachside of Los Monteros.
There is such a wide variety of quality properties in Marbella, ranging from stylish apartments and penthouses to chic townhouses and luxurious villas, full of Andalusian charm and Moorish influences. Most properties boast incredible panoramic sea and mountain views, surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation. Marbella is a contrast of beautiful beachside resorts to typical Andalusian, white-washed villages.
You can find wide streets lined with palm trees, colourful flowers to narrow, village streets dotted with orange trees and riots of blossom almost all year round.
If its shopping that takes your fancy, then look no further.
The Marbella Property Report
Despite the downturn in the U.S. economy and more recently in Europe, the demand for property in Marbella and the Costa Del Sol has continued unabated, property developers and agents have reported record sales in 2021, with predictions for 2022 and beyond even better.
These are because people consider the coast a safe place, in troubled times, for the security of both their families and indeed their capital. Demand for properties in Marbella has far outstripped supply.
To analyse if this boom is set to continue, let’s look at the following points:
- A study performed by the Advanced Management Services Group has forecast that more than 200,000 Europeans will purchase homes on the Costa Del Sol in the next 5 years. Even if half of these people purchase property, this will provide a more than sufficient demand to keep the property industry on the coast healthy for many years to come.
- Interest rates are at record lows, and stock market returns uncertain. Both factors have resulted in strong activity in property investment not only in Spain but in many areas of the Western world.
- The arrival of the Euro is without doubt a major psychological plus and allows the Euro zone buyers a better understanding of the property values as well as goods and services in Spain as compared to the values in their own country. Moreover, there is a significant advantage for those counting their assets in Euros in never losing out again on exchange rate fluctuations.
- Very few quality development sites are left, pushing up prices and although prices have risen dramatically over the last 4 years (8.3% in Marbella, just in 2020) prices still remain below the level of Southern France, with its cold winter weather.
- With the Costa Del Sol now firmly established as the California of Europe and Marbella having finally reached its full potential of a twelve-month season (converting form a resort town to a resort city) most experts are convinced that the future of the property market in Marbella remains strong.
- One of the aspects which has made Marbella so popular is its cosmopolitan nature. Marbella is home for tens of thousands of people from every corner of the world, part or all of the year. It is precisely this marvellous mixture of cultures, traditions, languages, and professions that creates the real magic Marbella.
A year-round international resort city virtually unique in Europe.
This uniqueness of course has a positive influence on the property market and the sense that quality attracts more quality, the property market in Marbella we feel, will remain strong for many years to come.
- Shopping – Marbella has a huge variety of fantastic shops, ranging from designer boutique shops including Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Cartier, Fendi, Burberry, Jimmy Choo, and Bulgari.
El Corte Ingles and large commercial centres can also be found.
Marbella has so much to offer, with 320 days of glorious sunshine, great challenging golf courses, fine restaurants, traditional tapas bars, stunning scenery, properties with wonderful architecture and a host of amenities including being located only 52.4km from Malaga airport and 76.km from Gibraltar airport.
It is no wonder Marbella is one of the most sought-after areas in Europe!